Thursday 6 March 2014

Writing Test

If you are not sure what a good friend is and you would like to find out read my story about good friends below.

 Friends can come in all shapes and sizes and sometimes different colours. They can have different personalities, different backgrounds and different cultures. Sometimes people wouldn’t want to be friends with someone just because of the way the look but I would. I love being friends with people who are way different than me because I like to learn more about them.

What I would say is a friend is someone who puts the smile on your face when you are sad, the one who is always caring and loving etc ...  Your friends can be be anyone no matter what gender they are. It is like the best feeling in the world to have friends by your side. But some friendships don’t last very long for different reasons.

Sometimes writing about friends is hard because I get the feeling that all of a sudden all these amazing ideas about my friends pop up to my mind it feels like exploding. I get that feeling because of the friends I have today. They are the most magnificent people you will ever meet. You will never  regret being there friend.  

Once when I made a bad choice a friend was there to help me make the right choices and thats what I also love about my friends. They can help you when you need help, when you are stuck are in need of something. Some people try to be someone they are not just to be this persons friend but I advise you to be who you are because being yourself is way better than being someone who you're not.

No comments:

Post a Comment