Thursday 14 March 2013

My camp story.

Have you camped with your friends outside away from home well the year 5 and 6 students did. We had been having fun with the activites that the teachers have prepared for us. Some of the games are get lost witch is similar to the programe you see on tv the Amazing race. My favourite activity is kayaking. I kayaked with my buddy Jenifer  very far from shore. I have never been kayaking before. Now I love it.

I really love to camp because you camp with friends and have fun activites with your friends. I am in a group called the band with a teacher called Mr Sommerville. I also love cooking. We cooked with Mrs Fester. It was really fun. We only cooked with the girls in our team. We baked Biscuts witch was for afternoon tea It was delicous.

It was a great oppurtunite to be at camp with my friends. i really enjoy this experince.

2 comments:

  1. HI Marilyn,
    That was a cool story. You look like you were having heaps of fun!! Keep it up.

    Love Quasia

    ReplyDelete