Thursday 5 February 2015

My Introduction

Talofa Lava my name is Marilyn and  I am a year 7.
I am  10 years of age. This letter will provide  information about me and my background. I am a student at Pt England School in Room 2.

I love to spend time at the beach and also spend time with my mum, dad and my two sisters. My parents were both born in Samoa which makes me full Samoan. and I am the middle child of 3 siblings. My eldest sister is 12 years old and is still at PES and my youngest sister is 9 years old and is at PES as well.

I was raised in Auckland . I was born in Middlemore hospital in the town on Mangere. I intentionally lived in Otahuhu for 2 years then I moved to Glen Innes and I have lived here for nearly 9 years !!. I would recommend Glen Innes as a safe and caring community.


I have two cats named Ginger and Eric and I love to look after them because they look delightful when they eat. I have been at Point England School from the early years of 5.
When I grow up I would love to be a teacher or a nurse because helping people is what I love to do. I like to look out for people when they are hurt or if they are lost.

By Marilyn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment