Wednesday 11 December 2013

Why I would like to be an Ambasador !

To Mrs Burt : This is my application to be an Ambassador !

Why I would like to be an ambassador is because I have a lot of confidence in me and because I like learning about new things also creating DLO’s and sharing it on my blog with the whole world. I like to follow the footsteps of my older sister Quasia because she also had the opportunity to be an ambassador for 2013. The one other reason I want to be an ambassador is because I can learn from my her. Things speaking clearly etc etc.

Learn create and share has always been my focus in my school life. Sometimes I would forget that Learn create and share is my topic but I would always do it. I can remember things very well cause in room 12 Miss Barks would say that i am an elephant cause I remember a lot of things. I was really surprised when I got a comment from a student from the university of south alabama ! Here is the link to it http://pesmarilynm.blogspot.co.nz/2013/12/a-comment-from-student-of-south-alabama.html


I thought being an ambassador was the hardest job but when I persevere i can do it ! Also with Mr Marks we have been learning about our Writing Goals. Here is the link. The Green colours means that Mr Marks and I agreed that I can do it. The blue colour means that it is my goal and the yellow is what I think I can do in my writing !   http://pesmarilynm.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/my-punctuation-goal.html

The Ambassador is a great job. I like showing visitors around and making them feel welcome but the main thing is telling them about my blog and my work !  Telling them about how I learn is also how they can learn more about us and use our idea’s to carry it on to their schools !

I love writing and here is a link to my  narrative that I have been trying to reach my goals in !

No comments:

Post a Comment