Monday 11 November 2013

Farewell Peter Fatialofa.

I would like to say sorry for your lost to Peter Fatialofa family. It is very sad to lose someone you very love. He was an outstanding rugby player for his culture and I know that it would make a lot of samoans feel good to be a Samoan just like me. I wish you all the best to his family and to him as well. Manuia lou Malaga   Peter Fatialofa. I know that you will have an awesome time in heaven and your family and all your fans will be very sad to lose you . THANKS FOR BEING AN  AWESOME RUGBY PLAYER AND MAKING SAMOAN PEOPLE BEING PROUD OF THEIR CULTURE JUST LIKE I AM !
R.I.P Mr Fatialofa

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    My name is Raven Williams and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. Your post was very sweet and touching. You chose a great topic to write about. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete