Friday 18 October 2013

The day at the movies.

In the holidays my sister's and my cousins headed for the movies.  We were going to watch planes. Everyone was so excited. I had 6 girl cousin's coming with me and my sisters of course our auntie and uncle came. It took us probably 20 minutes to get to sylvia Park.

When we arrived there was a little chaos. My Uncle went up to the shops up top and we were looking for him everywhere down bottom. Then we saw him up top and we decided to take the lift up top but then we got to the top my uncle was down bottom. So he decided to take the lift back to the bottom and meet him there. So then we headed straight to the movies.

We went past lots of cool shop's like smiggles and Kiwi yo. Stepping inside of the movies my cousins ran around the place excitedly. My Auntie went to get 14 tickets for everyone. We had some leftover tickets but that was for another day. She ordered us our own drink and popcorn and chocolate Ice cream.

Let the movie begin. Planes started and my baby cousin who was 1 years old was running around crazy up and down the stairs she would shout and have Ice cream all over her mouth. She was a really crazy baby.
The movie was about 1 hour and 30 minutes long. I really enjoyed going to the movies and watching Planes. Maybe one day I might be a pilot flying a plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment