Tuesday 20 August 2013

Meeting famous chefs at sky city !!!!

On Friday I was super excited to be meeting Paul Jobin. We were going to be cooking with him. Me and my sister Glennes. We were full of joy. When me and my sister finally reached sky city we ran to his restaurant and saw that it looked very stylishly and very fabulous. Before we started cooking we had to be videoed on a very flash camera. It felt like we were going to be on TV. We had to say what was our mane ,who were we going to meet. It was very fun. So it was time to meet Paul Jobin. Aah it was very scary and my mood changed to nervous instead of excited. When i started meeting him my good mood was coming back.

First I had to be mixing spices which smell very weird. While I was doing that Glennes had to roll mashed potatoes. It was very scary while i was getting film for one hour. My legs were going to brake for standing so long. Soon as we finished mixing up the spices and the mash potatoes we cooked the duck.

When cooking the duck I added the spices and it was grizzling. It takes about 12 minutes to cook the duck. While the camera man was filming he was trying to get a close the duck went on fire and he was shocked and everyone were laughing.

Ducks were cooked and our plates we shining as new we started to plate up. First we added the ducks which were placed in the middle adding the mash potatoes it went around the sides of the plated. When that was completed we judged the looks of our plates. Paul said Glennes's plate is just a mess and my one is an olden day style.

As most cooking show finish plating they have a taste. The first thing I tasted was the duck of course. It tasted burnt a little because it was on fire next to the camera man. It was fabulous.

THANKS PAUL JOBIN FOR THE GREAT EXPERIENCE !!!! Also Thanks Cathy for taking the Photos .

No comments:

Post a Comment