Thursday 13 June 2013

Killer whale chasing a boat.


Killer Whales are very dangerous animal . I know because a video on youtube showed how dangerous it was. You could hear the water splashing and and a lady started to scream “OMG !!! it is so close”. She was so terrified.  She was taking the video and screaming. The people on the boat were scared and afraid. It was like the day I was a baby left alone while dad was sleeping in another room. The killer whales started to get closer and closer she started to scream more and more but she was also excited.  In the ocean there was three killer whales  if there is more than one thats mean a pod. If I ever lived in Antarctica and went on a boat I would be terrified like the lady. 


 What do you think you would you ? Please leave me feedback to tell me what you would do !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment